Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Shop

• 03-02-2009 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone advise me on the nearest bike shop to UL, one that can repair bikes!!
    and preferably one that is not on the expensive side!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I haven't dealt with them in years but Siopa Rothar in town (it's on Broad Street) used to be excellent and cheap and from what I hear still are.

Even in town as it is, it's quite possible that it's also the closest. I hear on the grapevine (or something, can't remember where, could have been in the paper for all I remember) that the SU are organising a bike shop for the main courtyard at some point but it isn't there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

oh yes it is...pop into Pa and he'll sort you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I meant fixed premises rather than the periodic bike sales etc. Of course, in recent years the Pres office has become the premises for the bike scheme anyway so yeah, ignore me above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

sceptre wrote: »
    I meant fixed premises rather than the periodic bike sales etc. Of course, in recent years the Pres office has become the premises for the bike scheme anyway so yeah, ignore me above.

There is a permanent premises now;) Again...Pa will sort you out on that too.

Advertisement