Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American style pancakes and ice - cream.

• 03-02-2009 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

OH MY GOD. u gota try there. u get them in spar or tesco. put them in microwave for 2 mins - serve with vanilla ice-cream. id die for them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Quiet a vague description there. :P

What are they called? Do they come in packets??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Well, he musta done died for 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Think odlums sort of have them ready made. Just add milk to the container and hey presto american pancake batter. They are two for one in tesco at the moment. I find them very sweet compared to normal pancakes but they are superific with icecream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 extra1

nay i didn't literally die for them!!!!!!! you get them in the fridge part of the shop - they are just called American Style pancakes. They are in a blue plastic container. They are already made and just put them in the toaster for 2 mins. serve with vanilla ice-cream :) YUM!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Nummy nummy num nums indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

extra1 wrote: »
    OH MY GOD. u gota try there. u get them in spar or tesco. put them in microwave for 2 mins - serve with vanilla ice-cream. id die for them.

Took your advice, went to tesco, got me pancakes, got me icecream. Heaven, this is a masterful combination, hats off to you sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 extra1

can't beat them :)

Advertisement