Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dymphna

Options
  • 03-02-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,

Can someone send me Dymphna's number please?

Also, has anyone been to see her? What's she like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

pm me, i have a number but i dont no if she still uses it

• Registered Users Posts: 10 trixsyme

Hi i'm wondering if you could PM me Dympna Hughes's telephone contact details. Many thanks and best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

sorry don't have her number
    but got a reading from her about 2 years ago
    was spot on with things nobody else knew about me
    used to get fortune told about 2 or 3 times a year and after her reading never went to another one she frighten the life out of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

looking for dymphnas number too please if someone could pm it to me.
    went to see her years ago and she is brilliant i have seen lots of other mediums but none have been more accurate than dymphna.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Could someone pm me her number too?

Thanks

Ruth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭bensoneb

Please PM me her number, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭cufroige

HI, I would like Dympna's number too... I have a booking with Mary Tea Leaves this week, only hearing of Dympna now.

I went to Mary about 6 years ago & from what I remember she was good.

Anyone else have a Mary tea leaf review?

Many Thanks x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

Hi all, anyone know of any good readers? I have been to joe gough and stephan. I found joe good to an extent and stephan was good the first time i saw him but then i went back for guidance and he was totally out. He told me dif things to the first time, and dif details which made me loose faith in him altogether. If any of you have dympnas number id love to see her, or know of any others. I had friends who have seen una power and said shes expensive and crap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 audrey hepburn

hey lo lo,

had similar experience with joe gough. first time amazing, second time rubbish, (he spent twenty mins showing me self help books and did not tell me anything).

i dont know how to pm, could you send me the phone number for stephan.
    thanks
    a

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

what area does Dymphna do reading?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

would like to get her number too..if anyone can help please pm me.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

Can you pm Dympna's phone number and advise location please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kerrybabe

Can somebody send me Dympna's tel no and location please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

glossy wrote: »
    what area does Dymphna do reading?

Dympna Hughes is based in Cromwellsfort road,Walkinstown, Dublin. You head about halfway down that Cromwellsfort road and u come across a tyre/brake refittings place.Beside that place to the right is a lone doorway. This is where Dympna is. Sort of up over da tyre shop. But I heard she was in hospital recently. That might or might not have changed?,I dunno. She's deadly 4 cancelling appointments at the last minute, or not showing up but her rep as a psychic-medium is excellent. if u can actually get to see her, well thats da stickler but shes v.good at what she does anyway

if anyone wants an alternative coz they cant get hold of dympna or whatever.. Theres a great woman called Joan in Rathmines whos reliable and is recommended by a fair few people. i cant post her num here but go 2 the link below and find the 27/01/2009 09:22 post down da page by 'agenie' and the number is right there

http://www.rollercoaster.ie/boards/mc.asp?forumdb=4&order=0&g=30&ID=42351&page_num=4

hey lo lo,

had similar experience with joe gough. first time amazing, second time rubbish, (he spent twenty mins showing me self help books and did not tell me anything).

i dont know how to pm, could you send me the phone number for stephan.
    thanks
    a

is that Stefan de Gillian n Westmeath youre referring 2 ? If it is, just avoid him,dont waste ur money and time on him.Ive heard/read a lot of negative reviews bout him. he waffles sh!te and hes all wrapped up n his ego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

I've never heard of Dympna before and i live about 5 mins away from Walkinstown, would love to see her!
    Can anyone please Pm me her number!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kerrybabe

Dympna's no <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

Dympna Hughes is based in Cromwellsfort road,Walkinstown, Dublin. You head about halfway down that Cromwellsfort road and u come across a tyre/brake refittings place.Beside that place to the right is a lone doorway. This is where Dympna is. Sort of up over da tyre shop. But I heard she was in hospital recently. That might or might not have changed?,I dunno. She's deadly 4 cancelling appointments at the last minute, or not showing up but her rep as a psychic-medium is excellent. if u can actually get to see her, well thats da stickler but shes v.good at what she does anyway
    Not much help as I dont have number but am pretty sure she doesnt work from Cromwellsfort Road anymore.

Aysha wrote: »
    Not much help as I dont have number but am pretty sure she doesnt work from Cromwellsfort Road anymore.

why do u think she doesnt work from Cromwellsfort road anymore? if that's the case, she must b in another part of Walkinstown now because she is definitely still n Walkinstown, from what i heard.I have a number for her, which she may or may not still b using ..

• Advertisement

Aysha wrote: »

well,Im not anybody's slave or serviceman!! all i can do is share what i know and be open 2 any1 being able to corroborate or correct me and confirm da veracity of the correction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

why do u think she doesnt work from Cromwellsfort road anymore? if that's the case, she must b in another part of Walkinstown now because she is definitely still n Walkinstown, from what i heard.I have a number for her, which she may or may not still b using ..
    My sister had an appoint with her a few months ago and although Dympna cancelled the appoint a couple of days before, when originally on the phone to her, Im nearly 100% sure she said the reading would be in Tallaght, Iwill double check.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jilly0212

Hey guys,

Could somebody please send me on her number as well please. I had a number for her but it doesnt seem to work or is disconnected now. I'd really appreciate if you could send it on.

Cheers

Jill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭satori

I've heard many mixed reports - some thinking her no more then a egomaniac who's out for money, while others walked away with some genuine pearls of advice and insight.

Although I havent met her myself I ahve to admit I'm a bit open about it all, especially the claim of being a 7th generation Medium...

But if she works for ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zandra

thank you so much, never thought i would really get a reply i notice others had not.
    Just tried the number but its turned off i will keep trying, once again thank you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zandra

i have numbers for sam in talla does tarot going to see her tomorrow, also got mary who does tea leaves in terin nur sorry spellin not right. also i have rory bates so if anyone needs it pm me ill send ya what i have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jesterjj

Please cld I get dympna's number frm sum1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ashej

I got her Number & she arranged a meeting for 5th Feb 2010 via text - last week I called to confirm the appointment & she hung up (she obviously has no manners) I have heard she can mess people around regarding cancellation etc........but if she can do that well I'd regard her as an dishonest person........If you look up the word HOAX in the dictionary I’m sure you’d see Dympna Hughes picture :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Dymphnas contact details are on http://www.paranormal.ie on the directory page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fallen-kiss

could someone please send me her number cant get it anywhere.

Advertisement