Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dymphna

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

could someone please send me her number cant get it anywhere.

lol, read the post above yours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

hiya were is mary tea leaves ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

linda101 wrote: »
    hiya were is mary tea leaves ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ashej

I finally got an appointment with her and i have to say she was NOT worth 80euro as a matter of a fact I felt i was robbed. she didn't tell anything that sprung out she didn't give me any names of family/friends who had passed away NOTHING.....PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS WOMEN DYMPNA HUGHES!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Why did you pay her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭I_choose_life

I would be VERY surprised if there is a person in the land that would NOT pay for a reading... good or bad..... I think its the risk you take when you get a reading etc.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I would be VERY surprised if there is a person in the land that would NOT pay for a reading... good or bad..... I think its the risk you take when you get a reading etc.
    And that is what needs to change. In the SNU (UK) a client can stop a reading within I think 10 minutes if they feel its going poorly. They then do not pay. Thats pretty much a rule of the Union, which accredited mediums must comply with. If a client lets a reading go on, then they must pay, they cant say after the fact that it wasnt working. But mediumship is not like prediction, it works or it doesnt and you know right away.

But peoples attitudes to readings needs to change. If its lousy, like bad food in a restaurant, you complain, and if necessary refuse to pay. But you say as soon as you can that its not working for you. Why people give psychics this power and feel unable to complain is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ashej

I had all intentions not too, but when I walked out the girls i went with was asking question after questions so I just handed over the money and walked out - but it wasn't really till shortly afterwards when i was reflecting on what was said thats when i realised she did'nt tell me anything.

In saying that i went to another "Medium" shortly after Brenda Rigdeway - another Hoax but i made sure she didn't get any money from me she was really bad, all my friends and I had a great laugh about the rubbish she came out with........

Advertisement