Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland to Cabinteely?

Options
  • 03-02-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭

Hi all, hoping to move out of Dublin soon to charlesland. I need to get to cabinteely each day though and the 84 passes through there i believe. The dart would be of no use. Don't think the 84 runs through charlesland so would i need to get the shuttle to the start? Really what i'm asking is what would be the quickest way of getting to cabinteely in the morning for 8.30am. I dunno if the 84x stops there:confused:

Any help appreciated. I don't want to make my journey any longer than it needs to be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

84x passes through Charlesland and stops on the N11 at junction next to Cornelscourt (Clonkeen Road). It doesn't go into Cabinteely village, but it would be a lot quicker than taking the 84.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

84x passes through Charlesland and stops on the N11 at junction next to Cornelscourt (Clonkeen Road). It doesn't go into Cabinteely village, but it would be a lot quicker than taking the 84.

Perfect, that sounds great. Any idea how long the journey would take. Should take under an hour anyway i'd hope considering it's an express bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Perfect, that sounds great. Any idea how long the journey would take. Should take under an hour anyway i'd hope considering it's an express bus.
    Definitely! About 40 minutes on average depending on time of departure but Sick Cert probably has more accurate details as our friendly neighbourhood X driver. :)

Advertisement