Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6300 vs Nokia 3120 classic

• 03-02-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All,

am interesting in buying one of the above phones. At the moment I'm leaning more towards the 6300. But was wondering if any one had used both phones. The three things interest me:

Battery (when giving details of battery life, please let me know how you use the phone).
    Reception
    Build quality.

Not interested in discussing features as have checked that out online:) Both meet my needs in that respect. Also from what I can see, the 3120 doesn't come with a memory card at all, right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

3120c - microSD (TransFlash), up to 8GB... http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3120_classic-2240.php

Why the 6300 or the 3120c?, I'm sure there are better phones then those, you on a budget?

The Nokia 6300 has a terrible battery life reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

They 6300 only supports up to 2gb cards. The battery life is ok. It does go quiet quick when playing music on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

Basically I'm interested in one of those two phone. There is a third possibility but I wanted to get some user feedback on the two Nokia models.

Basically I like them. The 6300 in particular I like a lot. It't not a budget issue. But I don't want or need anything like a Nokia N95. In terms of features to be honest, a Nokia 1200 would do the job nicely but I do want something a bit more robust :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I get a lot of complaints about the battery life of the 6300, no bad reports on the 3120c....

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

I have the 6300 the battery life is useless im heavy enough user but i have a SE k800i aswell and it last twice aslong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Smother edges on 3120, and it does take up to 8gb card , and has a good flash for taking photo's!!

Advertisement