Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Reiki Share

Options
  • 03-02-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Anyone around the wicklow area interseted in helping to set up a reiki share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Where in Wicklow are you? I don't drive, but if it is near the DART at either Bray or Greystones, I may be interested. I am quite busy between now and April, but after that perhaps? I am currently debating my level 3 either in March or during the summer - haven't quite decided, and subject to a place being available, lol. I would not be ready to do it, till I had my insurance in place though, if I was being seen as one of the facilitators, but if you want to pick my brains, go ahead .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

I am Wicklow Town which is miles away from the Darts. But I will certaintly remember you are interested beacause if it is to happen there will be a way. I think I might go along to some of Ellies share for the time being also.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sharonm29

Hi, I am interested in setting up a Reiki Share in Blessington, anyone interested let me know, send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BetheChange

I have only done level 1 and finding it hard to integrate what I learned into daily life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I have only done level 1 and finding it hard to integrate what I learned into daily life

A reiki share is where a group come together to give and receive reiki to each other. It is started with a gentle meditation, before pairing off. Reiki shares are also known as reiki circles.

Is there anything specifically you are finding difficult? Is there anything anyone here can help you with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm now driving and can travel to shares, I'm in kildare if anyone is interested? Also available for brain picking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sharonm29

I'm now driving and can travel to shares, I'm in kildare if anyone is interested? Also available for brain picking :D
    Hi, I am starting one is Blessington, PM me for details

Advertisement