Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crunchos........

Options
  • 04-02-2009 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

doe's anybody remember them crunchos crisps, they were a red packet ,used to cost about 12p, and they were hot dog flavour? my life has'nt bein the same without them........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

sadly gone to the great crisp graveyard and unlikely to be seen again. i used to love them and would love to have one more taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Dear Jebes,

They were the best. Ever. The shape of them always reminded me of bashing sticks that captain caveman would always use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 chuck_d_nun

Who made them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't think it was a large crisp manufacturer, can't remember who made them.

Get Nik Naks they are the exact same .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭redarmy

nearly, but just not the same:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

They were discontinued because there were a choking hazard to small children. Man they were delicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Nik Naks are softer than Crunchos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 astara

Crunchy Cheetos are exactly the same except with a cheesy taste, you can order them on ebay, as only sold in usa :mad: They are as addictive as the Crunchos were!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 higgo1888

tried nic nacs there nice but there just not crunchos.... sadly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Who made them?

This, i do know. They were actually made by KING crisps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Yummy.... I loved a packet now! And a can of coke, all for under a £1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I loved them but your teeth needed to be in good knick to eat them, they were like rocks. Whenever I bought them I used to grab 2 packets as 1 was never enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Oh yeah 5 packs on a sat & a can of coke all for a pound, Those were the days.
    Now Kings should bring them back!!

Advertisement