Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Phase 2 (Wednesday onwards)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

Eased off now me thinks that's it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

holly1 wrote: »
    Will Clane get a hit???

You not getting any at the moment ? be snowing down in Newbrdige /Nass since about 8 this morning

Supercell wrote: »
    So in summary..its snowing in Dublin, Ashford, Arklow,Wicklow..but not bleedin Annamoe, where do I get my refund??!
    turned to light sleety rain here now
    some flakes in it still

1.3/0.4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

More sleety.
    0.8/+0.1C

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭francosp

Here we go. Starting to pelt down in Dublin CC

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

pretty lame in Sandyford , not sticking at all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Furp wrote: »
    Snowing in Navan for the last 2 hours but melting on con tact with the ground, we had some big flurries as well.
    I'm suprised at that. I expected to hear snow sticking around Navan.:( It doesn't bode well for the rest of the snowlovers in the northeast.

I'd like to hear what's going on in Co. Down with the flash warning posted in Northern Ireland.

In other news, snowing moderately in Dublin 6 but not currently sticking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Its starting here now, very light, all snow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Radar looks busier:
    hiradarzoomv4.pl?map=;xtime=10:45;sx=263;sy=310;xw=64;yw=64;places=0;sharp=a;postcode=undefined;pcz=;actime=;prec=;scale=;sferics=0;metar=;sess=de1e19344ff2c8fec2ea699a228df40a

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

1cm!!

MY DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D:D:D

• Advertisement

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

You not getting any at the moment ? be snowing down in Newbrdige /Nass since about 8 this morning

Its been only spitting with rain and sleet for the last hour,was sticking earlier.:confused:

It's turned to heavy but somewhat wet snow here, still no signs of sticking.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's coming down nice and heavily in Montrose according to G Ryan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Is that gonna hit Ballymun? Was gonna head to DCU...

we have a winter wonderland, 1 or 2cms and coming!

UNREAL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Heavy snow here. Lying on the 2 inches left from yesterday. 1.0c

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

arctictree wrote: »
    Heavy snow here. Lying on the 2 inches left from yesterday. 1.0c

Excellent, still very light here. Amazed you have so little left there, easily 5-6 inches here still.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

we have a winter wonderland, 1 or 2cms and coming!

UNREAL

Congrats!!

Snowing here but not as anxious to stick as the bit earlier - need a deluge!

1.3c DP 0.6c

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm getting a creak in my neck from continually turning to look out the window :o Any chance of it coming to D15??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

WC has snow, someone ring the President she needs to get a press release out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It stopped... ¬.¬

Snow has further intensified and is drier looking. Flakes are quite big. Amazingly there are still no white patches forming on the ground.

And as i type that its become light/moderate now.
    DP -0.2°C and I'm warmer than Ashford, hopefully some evaporative coolling will set in.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

It's coming down nice and heavily in Montrose according to G Ryan :D

That is probably the cocaine that all the RTE presenters love to throw around the place during their wild hooker parties while laughing at how much they are getting paid.............oh and it's snowing here too

Now properly moderate, not settling on bare ground or cleared car roofs yet, but thats probably minutes away at this rate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Supercell wrote: »
    Excellent, still very light here. Amazed you have so little left there, easily 5-6 inches here still.

Yes, probably more. Very hard to measure. Some very uneven melting yesterday. Funny, the temp here has risen to 1.2c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Any update on LK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 NITBY

Snowing in Rathnew area - have heard cars are turning back trying to get through Glenealy. Snowed quite heavily earlier but much lighter now so trying to decide if we should sit and wait or try and get home - anyone know what the N11 is like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Starting to settle. :D Big big flakes. 1.2c DP 0.5c

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement