Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cold Spell Phase 2 (Wednesday onwards)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

A good 2-3 inches on the grass. A little more in the drifts at the side of the road. Very very slippery. Light, slightly wet snow falling consistantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

AA website still down :confused:

My sister's driving from Blanchardstown home to Ballinteer soon and I'm trying to find out for her how the M50 is and if it's safe to drive to Ballinteer/Dundrum area are or should she stay with someone for the night...anyone got any idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

Noopti wrote: »
    Stopped in D2. Anything more on the way?

would like to know this too???

Thanks

BH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

AA website still down :confused:

My sister's driving from Blanchardstown home to Ballinteer soon and I'm trying to find out for her how the M50 is and if it's safe to drive to Ballinteer/Dundrum area are or should she stay with someone for the night...anyone got any idea?

Tune to 103.2 FM - LiveDrive, latest traffic info there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

DUBLIN AIRPORT CLOSED TILL 7PM...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Stopped snowing here in Bluebell (D12). It was pelting down until recently but now it's quickly turning to slush and melting on the roads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,480 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Dew point plummeting, cool air must be moving overhead.
    Light snow persists and not settling.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

patneve wrote: »
    know what the situation is in the dalkey area? I suppose no snow as it shares Bray's 'mildness'

Didn't see any snow there anyway..Surprisingly enough its not actually that mild here just dry atm 1.6C/0.6C currently
    EDIT: Haha MAKE THAT HEAVY SNOW :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Eglinton wrote: »
    A good 2-3 inches on the grass. A little more in the drifts at the side of the road. Very very slippery. Light, slightly wet snow falling consistantly.

Just checked the carpark. Spaces where cars left 30 minutes ago are now completely covered in 1 cm of snow. Will be getting the LUAS home!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Just measured snow on grass = 110mm or about 4.5 inches. :D Still snowing heavily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

damn all you's !!!

i'm in leixlip and its just wet and miserable !!

Dont suppose i'll see the snow again ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

M50 southbound: Tallaght to Firhouse is icy, as is around the Sandyford exit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

no snow here but darker cloud moving towards us.

Turning into a interesting day here, one that will go down in the memory books for sure!

With Airport closed now, another dusting would be nice!

Streamer looks like it will hit much of central Dublin and slowly slide southwards

I really dont know where i am on the radar pic to be honest!

I seem to change my thought position everyday!

hiradarzoomv4.pl?map=;xtime=16:20;sx=265;sy=304;xw=64;yw=64;places=0;sharp=a;postcode=undefined;pcz=;actime=;prec=;scale=;sferics=0;metar=;sess=c5e56690486735cd2ddbe35d822fcf63

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Any of this snowy goodness coming to Waterford?

Actually no.. don't answer... its never snowy here. Its pishy wet and miserable..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

trogdor wrote: »
    Didn't see any snow there anyway..Surprisingly enough its not actually that mild here just dry atm 1.6C/0.6C currently
    EDIT: Haha MAKE THAT HEAVY SNOW :p

Trogdor - whats the predictions for us for tonight ? Peeing down now here

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Defcol

Hey Weathercheck, Do you think any of this could push into Navan direction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Breif slushy covering on cars but has gotten lighter now. 1.4C/0.3C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Covered in white here, still snowing heavily Leopardstown/Stillorgan area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭forkassed

Ehhmm omega block anyone?

Rtavn3601.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Anyone know what traffic is like on M50 southbound between Finglas and junction 7??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

Stopped snowing for the last half an hour in Tallaght. But the snow doesn't seem to be melting.

Snow in the Grass in the backgarden has not melted from last Monday.

Was up in the Dublin Mountains yesterday and took a drive from Tallaght to Carrickmines through Johny Foxes. Oh What a scene it was !!

forkassed wrote: »
    Ehhmm omega block anyone?

if there wasn't an omega in FI a couple of weeks out I'd be disappointed tbh.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Supercell wrote: »

Lost here, what's going on?

Snow getting heavier here, wonder is that streamer stating to effect Wicklow now,hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭forkassed

Ah but this year is different..stuff is actually happening;)

forkassed wrote: »
    Ah but this year is different..stuff is actually happening;)

Heh, that's certainly true so far, you can have that Omega just as long I can catch my flight on Monday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

jimmyskank wrote: »
    Has been snowing in Blessington since 8 this morn non-stop and its getting worse, nice powdery snow on top of the 3-4 inches of ice! Am I living in a different country to every1 else??:eek:

Out in Lacken managed to get out first time this morning but the snow has been coming down all afternoon :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Still nothing in City Centre, D2. Slushy now.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Lost here, what's going on?

You wanna know what makes WC foam at the mouth?...an omega at t+24 ...get the picture? :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Heh, that's certainly true so far, you can have that Omega just as long I can catch my flight on Monday :D

I'm guessing "Omega" = Bad......or Good, depending on viewpoint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement