Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did mcgowan's change to again?

• 04-02-2009 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I was there last friday, Great CLub!! €3 a pint, Pool tables, the camera on dance floor!! Great buzz

I know its called something Joes. Dammit its a headwrecker lol what is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

rodeo joes..
    an awful **** hole..they destroyed it after the mcgowans sold it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

thats the one THANK YOu.

Naa its a great laugh. ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

They have pool tables in there now??!!

Bryn wrote: »
    They have pool tables in there now??!!

Yeh theres 2 from what I can remember(messy night)

Usually ya get a game after the current one cuz everyones hammered and extra generous. My friend bet a 10er with this other lad, winner takes all, he won. Great craic. Girls like to use it as an excuse to "Take your next shot" which is an easy ice breaker lol;):D

Great craic if you go with the right people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 zach morris

usually full of lurkers... Last week I wasn't let back in because my stamp had faded while I was out on my phone. Some typical dorky looking cocky dick (small, gelsicles, cheeky smile, lower class lololelmaomg1) asked if he could use my phone to call his mate. He was on his own so I let him use it but when he called his friend couldn't hear him.

5 minutes later I got a call off his mate so I walked back to yer man and told him it was his mate. At this stage he was with a few mates, about 5 or so. He took my phone, threw it in the air and then booted it. Pieces went everywhere. Laughs were had for all but me who couldn't do anything about it. Cheers, buddy!

• Advertisement

usually full of lurkers... Last week I wasn't let back in because my stamp had faded while I was out on my phone. Some typical dorky looking cocky dick (small, gelsicles, cheeky smile, lower class lololelmaomg1) asked if he could use my phone to call his mate. He was on his own so I let him use it but when he called his friend couldn't hear him.

5 minutes later I got a call off his mate so I walked back to yer man and told him it was his mate. At this stage he was with a few mates, about 5 or so. He took my phone, threw it in the air and then booted it. Pieces went everywhere. Laughs were had for all but me who couldn't do anything about it. Cheers, buddy!

Im sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

GHOST MGG2 wrote: »
    rodeo joes..
    an awful **** hole..they destroyed it after the mcgowans sold it..

Agreed. Why on earth is there a cage in it?

One of my best friends loves the place, goes with all her asshole "friends".

Fecking awful.

DOes any1 here not think its a great palce??

BaRcOe wrote: »

I've only been to the place 2 or 3 times since it changed to Rodeo Joe's and didn't have good nights at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Bryn wrote: »
    I've only been to the place 2 or 3 times since it changed to Rodeo Joe's and didn't have good nights at all!
    But still you went back???? :confused::D

Bring back Faces!

• Advertisement

But still you went back???? :confused::D

Bring back Faces!

Showing your age there :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Faces . . . or faeces as we used to call it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bmwlover

BaRcOe wrote: »

I do :)

Go there most weekends! Love the place. If you're not from around the general area you probably won't enjoy it as much cause you won't know alot of people. Plus you can't go wrong with €3 drinks (€4 pints) at the weekend! Where else are you gonna get it?

Advertisement