Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Vodafone prepay phone just got a lot more expensive.

• 04-02-2009 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭

Wellm the Nokia 2630, from 39.99 to 59.99, not sure about others, was aboutto buy it for the gf and it just went up :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Dont go near that Nokia, get a 3120 classic you can install a memory card into it, which you cant on the 2630 very poor phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

some of the netowrks do that, 02, Meteor and Vodafone usually do it after christmas....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

gcgirl wrote: »
    Dont go near that Nokia, get a 3120 classic you can install a memory card into it, which you cant on the 2630 very poor phone!

But that phone is two or three times the price of the 2630, if i was paying that money, i would go for the 6300 i reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

some of the netowrks do that, 02, Meteor and Vodafone usually do it after christmas....

you left out one....hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you left out one....hmmmm

no a lot of there's went down in price:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055479236

There is already a discussion on 6300 v 3120

My best mate got a 2630 it lasted a day, if you wanna surf the internet its feirce slow!, Plus on a funny note and i say this tounge in cheek if i were your g/f i'd throw the phone back at you, Get her something pink, the girls love pink!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

gcgirl wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055479236

There is already a discussion on 6300 v 3120

My best mate got a 2630 it lasted a day, if you wanna surf the internet its feirce slow!, Plus on a funny note and i say this tounge in cheek if i were your g/f i'd throw the phone back at you, Get her something pink, the girls love pink!!

She actualy picked the phone, i wanted her to get the 6300, or maybe 5300, well anything with an SD card.

Advertisement