Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with charity sig icon

Options
  • 04-02-2009 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and my daughter will be talking part in The Whole Way Round for the third time this year. We would like to raise as much money as possible, and are hoping boards can help.

I have spoken with DeVore and he has suggested that one of the fine patrons of this forum might be able to help me with a logo I could use in my sig to help generate some interest. Ideally I would like it to be something I could also use in my email sig.

The charity is The Children's Medical Research Foundation. They are based in Our Ladies Hospital for Sick Children. They carry out a lot of research into children's illnesses. The work they do benefits children all over the world. The Whole Way Round is organised by Children's Lifeline. This is the 4th year of the event and the 3rd year my daughter and I will be taking part, she was 8 the first time round. It is a 1000 km motorbike ride around Ireland which takes place over a long weekend.

Here are a couple of links to check it out:

http://www.childrenslifeline.ie/new/index.php?areaid=2&id=14

https://www.cmrf.org/default.html

They are also planning a "Viking Tour" which is 2000km in Norway over a week.

All help and suggestions are welcome.

MrP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Hey,

I'm not sure if this is anything like what you were thinking but I'll put it up in a few sizes,
    Untitled_1_2_copy.gif

mailpic.gif

and for your sig here,
    sigpic.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

I had a go at this one, I made a whole way round logo before for someone else which was actually quite similar to gerkys one!

Anyway, here's mine:

FNSM.jpg

Advertisement