Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still Confused about Grant Issue

• 04-02-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am still farly confused about the whole grant Issue. I was refused because I have a leave to remain in the contry but I don't think its on humanitarian ground well am not sure. So I took a loan and that sort that out.

This year I am getting less hours and less money from work. I don't get any support becasue am in college and no grant. what am I supposed to do? apart of not going to college next year becasue I can't afford it, this mean if I take a year out I will have to go back to 1st year :S.

On the student finance website it says you are eligable if you have permission to remain in the state but yet I was refused.

Advertisement