Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final year and final exam

• 04-02-2009 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

11 and a bit college weeks left for us final year students. So what are you going to do after your last exam? ...just go home? That thought scares me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

The thought is a bit terrifying.

When I decided to do music, it was a means to an end. I really never meant to get so sucked into the day-to-day mindset of it all.

Being from Ballymun, it's so strange living 100 yards from a field of cows. It's been interesting to have 10 friends in the room and no two with the same accent.

I think after my last exam I'll play the piano for 12 hours straight to relax and acclimatise to the future, and then host a really really big party.

Everyone's invited :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭pakblue

That thought just scares the crap out of me, thank god my course is 4 years long :D

but next year a lot of my friends will be gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Don't speak of it! The thought of not going back next year makes me cry (almost)! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭token56

Relax, and get ready for my post grad, ain't much jobs out there at them moment

Advertisement