Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Research Project

Options
  • 04-02-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I am a third year psychology student. As part of my degree program I have to conduct a piece of individual research

[]I have a room booked for tomorrow (Thurs 5th February) but am finding it difficult to get a sufficient number of participants.

If anyone here wishes to participate I would be very grateful

The topic of the research is impulsivity and time perception. Basically are people who are more impulsive also more inaccurate in their perception of time. Impulsivity is measured using a very short questionnaire while time perception is measured with a computer task. This computer task has 2 parts, the first simply involves estimating how long a stimulus has appeared on screen for and the second involves the participant controlling how long the stimulus appears on screen
    During both of these computer tasks random numbers appear on the screen, participants are required to read these numbers to prevent them from counting the time intervals.

The whole test will take less than 20 minutes

I will be in room F220 in the Arts Building

If anyone is willing to participate please send me a pm or reply to this thread.[

The following times are all available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

o.k. 9.40 taken.

anyone else?

go on..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭McNuggy

i can do 12 o clock if you want??

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

Thank you very much.

I actually just got someone for 12. Any chance you could make it 12.20?

Advertisement