Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners

Options
  • 04-02-2009 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

HI,

can anyone recommend a good dry cleaners in the D15 area. I have tried one or two and there all really expensive.

Thks

TB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hey TB,
    i have been using the one beside romayos and host for a few months now,

not dry cleaning, but for pressing and alterations, they are excellent and great value,

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Don't know about great value, it cost me €22 to get 2 duvet covers and 2 fitted sheets ironed there recently. Admittedly they were king size, but it seemed a bit excessive to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

i dont know about good value but re is one in the superquinn complex in the blanchardstown village might be worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭markpauldunne

Hi all,

I need a Drycleaning service either in D1 or D2 or else with Delivery/collection. Keen Price but quality of service more important.
    Will need Vat reciept and Monthly Invoicing.. thats not asking much is it ??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

I've tried a lot of the dry cleaners in D15, I think the best are the dry cleaners in Roselawn SC beside Tescos are the best of the lot. They are a little on the expensive side but they got stains out of clothing that I thought were ready for the bin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

There is a nice dry cleaners in Tyrrelstown Town centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

i use the dry cleaners beside Spar in clonsilla for dry cleaning, missing buttons etc.. and im yet to have a bad experience.

Really quick and efficiant.

the only problem, lack of decent parking ..arrgh

Advertisement