Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I wish it was Friday" funnies

Options
  • 04-02-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Successful

Four men went to play golf one day. Three of them headed to the first tee and the fourth went into the clubhouse to take care of the bill. The three men started talking and bragging about their sons. The first man told the others, "My son is a home builder, and he is so successful that he gave a friend a new home for free."
    The second man said, "My son is a car salesman, and now owns a multi-line dealership. He's so successful that he gave a friend a new Mercedes, fully loaded.
    The third man , not wanting to be outdone, bragged, "My son is a stockbroker, and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire portfolio."
    The fourth man joined them at the tee after a few minutes of taking care of business. The first man mentioned, "We are just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?"
    The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay and a go-go dancer at a gay bar." The other three men grew silent as he continued, "I'm not totally thrilled about the dancing job, but he must be doing well. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, and brand new Mercedes, and a stock portfolio."

Pearly Gate

Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, “You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?”
    Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, “Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?”
    Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity.
    Saint Peter is suitably impressed. “You really ARE Einstein!” he says. “Welcome to heaven!”
    The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.
    Picasso asks, “Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?”
    Saint Peter says, “Go ahead.”
    Picasso erases Einstein’s equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.
    Saint Peter claps. “Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!” he says. “Come on in!”
    Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, “Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?”
    George W. looks bewildered and says, “Who are Einstein and Picasso?”
    Saint Peter sighs and says, “Come on in, George.”

Little Johnny

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.
    Little Mary led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "my sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."
    "Very good," said the teacher.
    Little Sally was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them abreast of current events."
    "Very good, Sally," said the teacher.
    Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.
    "$2,467," cried the teacher, "what in the world were you selling?"
    "Tooth brushes," said Little Johnny. "Tooth brushes," echoed the teacher, "how could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"
    "I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny. "I set up a Chip and Dip stand. I gave everybody who walked by a sample. They all said the same thing.
    'Hey, this tastes like ****!' Then I would say, "It is ****. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"
    A Professional Gambler

During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."
    The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."
    The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.
    "I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.
    The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"
    "Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.
    "Like what?" asked the bartender.
    "Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said.
    The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.
    So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.
    "I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.
    The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.
    "Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.
    "That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.
    With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."
    The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.
    The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.
    The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"
    The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
    Mating Bulls

A man takes his wife to the county livestock show, and they head down the aisle that houses the bulls. The sign on the first stall states: THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR.
    The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year. Isn't that nice!" After passing a bull that had mated 65 times, she grinningly quips, "You could learn from this one!"
    They reach the last bull, whose owner is stroking the massive beast's head. "How many times has your bull mated this year?" asks the wife.
    "This here's the pride of the County: 365 times, ma'am."
    The wife's jaw drops, and she turns to her husband. "Wow! You could really learn from this one. You should ask him what his secret is!"
    The fed-up man turns to the breeder and says, "Hey, was it all with the same cow?"
    One Hundred Bucks For Sex

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office...
    but she belonged to someone else...
    One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, "I'll
    give you a $100 if you let me have sex with you..."
    but the girl said, "NO."
    Johnny said, "I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend
    down, and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up."
    She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her
    boyfriend...
    so she called her boyfriend and told him the story.
    Her boyfriend says ask him for $200 then pick up
    the money very fast...
    he won't even be able to get his pants down.
    She agrees and accepts the proposal.
    Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to
    call. Finally after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what
    happened...She said, "The bastard used quarters!"
    Management Lesson: Always consider a business proposal in it's entirety
    before agreeing to it, and getting screwed.

Comments

Advertisement