Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Five Years (and a bit...)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Links to this board's footie team ? :)
    I'm curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

you stuffed Foot.ie???

GET IN! :p

DeV.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

DeVore wrote: »
    you stuffed Foot.ie???
    GET IN! :p

Fluke :( :P

Don't think anyone said it at the time Des but you did a great job refereeing the recent Poker Forum -v- Soccer Forum football match. I don't think anyone who was watching that could have believed it was a bunch of guys who only met through the internet and who travelled from all over the place (I think someone wants to come from Cork for the next one) just to have a game of ball and a bit of a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Des wrote: »
    So.

I started off as a troll. :o

Pft , call that trolling ?
    Des wrote: »

I was around at the time of the Soccer Forum Closure, and was considered not to be as troll-ey as some of the others, so didn't have to go through the "application process". Something which I am glad of.

Lightweight. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Its mad what sex on tap does for some lads...:)

I always like to read a good feedback thread IMO we don't get enough of them.Myself and Des have had the odd run in but I think everybody agrees you have a great passion for the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Wow!

I know it's early in the morning(I am now sober!)

Des, i believe i met you at my first BGRH last June... fair play to you! It's always good to read threads like this...

I hope i can come back in a few years and write something similar(probably better ;)) I have made some really good friends on boards and i love this site!

I think it's time for me to go to bed!
    goodnight all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Dub13 wrote: »
    Its mad what sex on tap does for some lads...:)

I always like to read a good feedback thread IMO we don't get enough of them.Myself and Des have had the odd run in but I think everybody agrees you have a great passion for the site.

Sex on tap.
    I always laugh at that term.

Des seems like one of them lads you'd have a good giraffe with.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

MIN2511 wrote: »

I hope i can come back in a few years and write something similar(probably better ;)) I have made some really good friends on boards and i love this site!

Will you be getting burned by your girlfriend too? :p:)

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Will you be getting burned by your girlfriend too?

I know some say that wimmins don't post on the internet, but they do ya know.
    Though, I suppose she could still have a girlfriend, we can't count that out :D

eh, yyyyyeeeeess. I'm going to go with the second thing you said. :o

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Will you be getting burned by your girlfriend too? :p:)

DeV.

Boyfriend;)
    I claim i want to try the gheyness....I just like the **nis
    Beruthiel wrote: »
    I know some say that wimmins don't post on the internet, but they do ya know.
    Though, I suppose she could still have a girlfriend, we can't count that out :D
    Thanks Beruthiel!
    eh, yyyyyeeeeess. I'm going to go with the second thing you said. :o

DeV.

Butch me:eek:

hahaha...
    I keep asking every guy i meet if they are on boards. I guess thats why i am still single;)

Advertisement