Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunch

• 04-02-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

every day at around this time i make myself a toasted ham cheese and tabasco sauce brown bread sandwich

don't really feel like that today, or ever again for that matter

any tips for what nice, can be made in 5-10mins with food that lasts at least a week after opening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Don't know about the 'lasts a week' but if you have a freezer you can have anything you want as long as you remember to take it out in time!

My favourite - left over roast chicken chopped roughly and mixed with a bit of mayonnaise (add left over stuffing for more flavour.. mmmm) - you can freeze bags of the chopped chicken (+ stuffing) and remove a bag every few days for easy lunches. Variations - toasted chicken and stuffing; chicken and salad and mayo; chicken and crispy rasher (this is v yum);

My handy back-of-fridge lunch is 2or3 crispy rashers on a slice of toast, cover in thick slices of mature cheddar, put under hot grill until cheese is all melty.... its a variation on your cheese'n'ham sarnie but worth trying.

Advertisement