Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere in north to buy bathroom suites?

• 04-02-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

looking to buy some cheap but good quality bathroom suites (toilet, basin, shower trays etc) so figured north would be good place to go.
    anyone know of any good stores or websites where i can check them out
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dfo3

We got our bathrooms revamped before Christmas and I was checking out cheaper prices too. I got some Grohe showers from www.h-i-e.co.uk and found them very helpful and efficient. I saved over €1,000 on two showers alone in comparison to prices here. I got a bathroom tap on ebay (complete distribution) and it was €50 cheaper, even including postage. Again great service and very quick. I also had priced toilets, handbasins, bath etc with www.inspired-bathrooms.co.uk and was going to order with them. In the end my other half was a bit unsure about getting big stuff sent from the UK so I rang a local bathroom supplier and asked them to quote for the same stuff. I then told them I had a cheaper price and they came down to almost match it. About €100 dearer only - for the diff. I decided to go locally. Another site I looked at but didn't order from was tradeplumbing.co.uk. Its' definitely worth looking around, particularly with the sterling price now. Good luck!

Advertisement