Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jogging in carlow

Options
  • 04-02-2009 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Anyone know somewhere good to go jogging around carlow, I'm talking about a track not really the streets. I'm a girl and will be jogging on my own so kinda wanted to go somewhere lit up, the track at Askea seems a bit dark and I'll only be able to go in the evenings when it's dark...

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

go to askea when they are training & the lights are turned on. they will be other people running then.

Or maybe go to rugby or hurling fields when they are training & the lights are on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Giggy wrote: »
    Anyone know somewhere good to go jogging around carlow, I'm talking about a track not really the streets. I'm a girl and will be jogging on my own so kinda wanted to go somewhere lit up, the track at Askea seems a bit dark and I'll only be able to go in the evenings when it's dark...

Thanks in advance :)

monday to friday the lights are on at the track at carlow i.t , thats a decent track and always people walking/running on it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Eire óg have a new track opened along with their new gym.

Advertisement