Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fit or bust !

Options
  • 04-02-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

:Phi,
    I'm a 31 year old male, 5 7", 13 and a half stone. On new years day this year i weighed in at 14 stone. I made up my mind to try and get in shape so i slowly set out to do so. I play tennis and football once a week this leaves five other days and i have been trying to run three out of the five. I was happy enough with my first month results but now i seem to be lacking the will to continue hence this post, I'm going to try and post on here the days that i train and what i have eaten and with your help and encouragement maybe i drop another half stone this month. I'm scheduled to do a 4 mile run today IL let ye know how i got on later.
    kind regards
    magic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭magicass

Well i did my 4 miles today, and my god im very very tired after it. I had one chicken kiev with 2 slices of bread for lunch and a chicken stir fry with spuds for dinner . Im hoping to do 4 miles again tomorrow.
    thanks magic

hey there,
    well the body and mind are fairly tired this morning. Ive not eaten yet ,im thinking ceral. Im not in the mood for running today, but maybe il change my mind later!

Not a bad day today like, i ran another 4 miles. Im out of work now:(, so i might be able to train on a more regular basis. So far all ive eaten is 4 slices of brown bread ,2 slices of cheese and about 4 slices of ham. Is anyone even reading this like? Even so il keep posting to give me a boost. Yesterday i was totally wrecked like so i said id give it a skip. Im going to keep it real now until sunday , when i plays soccer(i always find it a good way to sweat out the drink like). Anyway till then stay sound.
    Magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 therodge

fair play lad, sounds like your eating alot of bread though, got to get motivated myself, best a luck

Advertisement