Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumer Affairs Agency

Options
  • 04-02-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Why are they so feckn helpless???I mean these are the guys who are meant to be protecting our interests as consumer but at the end of the day they will do fcuk all in trying to help anyone and normally just tell you to seek legal advice.....Rip off ireland-Perhaps if there was a strong agency actively defending the publics interests by taking companies to court..releasing information to the public about estimated mark up on products then we the public would be more empowered to make cost saving decisons. I know for a fact it is cheaper to buy products (produced in Ireland) in England????How is that??The last time i checked transporting goods was an added expense.I don't know I am just fed up of hearing so many Irish people getting ripped off.

Advertisement