If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to John & everyone at Richersounds!

Options
  • 04-02-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

Just like to add my thanks to John, Ursula, Dave and Kenny at Richersounds!... Got my Samsung LE40A686 on Monday and haven't been able to move away from it since, a fine piece of equipment! A pleasure to deal with everyone at Richersounds and they were all very helpful and obliging; will definitely be purchasing with them again! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭konline

Good news. May I know when you have placed the order and price of it?
    I have been asking for this TV but I was told that there's no stock.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I originally expressed interest around 1st or 2nd of January, and kept in contact over the last month to check whether they were back in stock. Price for the TV is £749.99 + £20 delivery

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks guys,

And we are delighted that you are enjoying your 686 - they are a really serious bit of kit - konline I'm not sure if you ordered one or if you are just checking stocks - but we do expect free stocks (finally) over the next 2 weeks - as we have been promised a sizeable delivery from Sammy,

drop me an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie if yuo would like me to pop a no obligation order on the system for you and we will give you a shout when we get white smoke,

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭konline

John, Thanks for your post.
    Yes, I was looking for LE40A656 in Dec/Jan 1st week. I know both models have same specifications.
    But the exchange rate between Pound and euro doesn't look good for me now. I will decide in a day or two and send you an email.
    Thanks again.
    -konline.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

John, Im also looking for a Samsung 6 series but in 46". What kind of price are these and is there stock? Also whats the price on the 7 5 and 7 series just to compare.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Would also like to add my thanks to John and the team for a brilliant service. Excellent advice and excellent delivery service too. I got the Panasonic 42PZ80 delivered to Offaly and am delighted with it. Fabulous tv.

John, I'm looking to get a cheap 20"(ish) lcd tv to wall mount in a kids room. Have you anything in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BoycieIRL

Just to add my 2 cents worth; took delivery of my KDL40W4000 on the 12th, was away for the weekend and Paddys Day and only got to appreciate it this weekend - watching the Rugby on Sat was a true joy. New Tv made sittin in with a few beers and the lazyboy almost as good as being in Cardiff, almost. Definitely worth the wait.
    Thanks to John and all the team for the updates and advice - bet your glad to put an end to all the update requests - "Is it hear yet, is it hear yet."
    The efforts to chase Sony down were much appreciated.
    Great endeavours to provide genuine customer service are rare these days, maybe in the current economic climate you could run a training class for other retailers John.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Aswell I am delighted with my purchase too (le46a686)
    my god its stunning hooked up with the xbox.. haven't even watched tv on it yet as its been just sitting on the dining rooms table for the last week :pac:
    Hopfully get it up on the wall and it'll fit in perfect in the bedroom :)
    Delivery was speedy enough, and Dave, it only took me 5.5mins to get it home from work.. :)

Thanks Guys,

it's always really appreciated when you guys take the time to post kind words..

(Fivers in the post, as discussed)

Honestly, thanks a million and I have passed your kind comments on to the team in Belfast,

ATB,

John Mc & Team

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭cheapskate

Hi,

I'd just like to add to that, Thanks John/Kenny for the prompt delivery of my Pioneer KRP-500A, great price, great service and great doing business...

Cheers,

Cheapskate

• Advertisement

cheapskate wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd just like to add to that, Thanks John/Kenny for the prompt delivery of my Pioneer KRP-500A, great price, great service and great doing business...

Cheers,

Cheapskate

Thanks Cheapskate,

Always appreciated whe you guys take the time to write and say thanks,

Much appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

I'd like to add my thanks to John, Kenny, Ursula and all the team. I purchased a cd player from them last week. Quick delivery and great sound. I won't be going anywhere else for hifi or TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Received my Philips FWM139 system - very smooth transfer through the Philips shop in Dublin. Have not set it up yet as it is too big for the locker beside my bed. However I plan to put it into our sitting room which we hope to do up in the next few months.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Just to echo what everyone else has been saying in this thread, I went north to Richersounds yesterday and after the good advice from Ryan in the store I purchased a Pioneer VSX 1018 amp and Tannoy SFX 5.1 speakers. I cant recommend the guys highly enough and look forward to giving them more business in the coming years. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Digilink

Thanks John, Ursula and all the guys for prompt delivery of my Pioneer KRP-500A, great price, great service. Built in Sat HD and mpeg4 pictures very good. Good to see a retailer understanding and valuing his customers. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mikew1985

Another one here to add thanks to RS crew, especially John and also Kenny, who I dealt with over the phone, for great communication, service and excellent price on my new set. Bought a new Panasonic TX-P42G10 on Saturday and John delivered it in person that evening!

Great service, delighted with the picture, absolutely phenomenal and well worth waiting for for the past 2 months :)

Highly recommended! Once again thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Thanks to Ash in Dame St yesterday for helping me out with a 10m HDMI cable - much appreciated.
    also thanks to Fergal for spending some time chatting about the audio set up in store.
    Looking forward to seeing more goodies at great prices in there soon.
    PS - john, will you have any Cambridge audio 540a v2 or even the 640a amps in store to try out. There was a nice Denon amp on display, but forgot to get the model number, and its not on your RS site.
    Thanks again
    gman2k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Gman2k

Thanks for the kind words!

If it was the stereo amp you were looking at, sorry, listening to it is a Denon PMA700AE.

Looking forward to hearing what it can do with larger speakers myself.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.