Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS ecb rate cut

Options
  • 04-02-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi all,

I cant remember when the last ecb rate cut was but I think it was .5%. Anyone know when and if ICS building society are passing this rate on. Last time I rang them to check the guy basically told me he didn't know:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Looks like ICS changed all their rates on 30th Jan - for new clients anyway. You should be hearing from them soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Ogham wrote: »
    Looks like ICS changed all their rates on 30th Jan - for new clients anyway. You should be hearing from them soon.

yep, A letter arrived today. The .5% cut will come into affect as of from the 02/03/09. Im a bit pissed off that it takes so long to pass on the rate cut but on the other hand at least they are passing it on & in full.

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to when the will stop passing on the cuts in full or at all:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

yep, A letter arrived today. The .5% cut will come into affect as of from the 02/03/09. Im a bit pissed off that it takes so long to pass on the rate cut but on the other hand at least they are passing it on & in full.

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to when the will stop passing on the cuts in full or at all:eek:

Got the same letter Yesterday, full .5%

Got to think that if there is another they will not pass it on, if .25% or only some of it if it is .5%

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Thanos wrote: »
    Got the same letter Yesterday, full .5%

Got to think that if there is another they will not pass it on, if .25% or only some of it if it is .5%

Have you ever contacted their customer service - very poor. Tried to get the mortgage changed to a joint account, three different answers accompanied by a helping of attitude.

Advertisement