Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turner Brown

Options
  • 04-02-2009 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A very nervous white guy is shown the cell where he is to spend the next 6 months, when he walks in he sees a huge black man stood in the corner..... the black guy says "as me my stats".... so the nervous white guy asks him his stats...

I am 7' 6" tall, I weight 330 pounds, I have a 20 inch long dick and my balls weight 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown.

Immediately the white guy faints and is out cold for 10 minutes, when he comes round he is terrified and again asks the guy his stats...

I am 7' 6" tall, I weight 330 pounds, I have a 20 inch long dick and my balls weight 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown.

Turner Brown ?.... OH THANK GOD I THOUGHT YOU SAID TURN AROUND !!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Very good! Who was the last 17stone Black man to ride the winner of the Derby?

Answer: Lester Piggot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

patmac wrote: »
    Very good! Who was the last 17stone Black man to ride the winner of the Derby?

Answer: Lester Piggot

You're slipping Pat :D

Who was the last 20 stone black man to ride a derby winner?

Lester piggott's cell mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Homer wrote: »
    You're slipping Pat :D

Who was the last 20 stone black man to ride a derby winner?

Lester piggott's cell mate.

Fecking work getting in the way of boards again, so annoying.

Advertisement