Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Irish & Invariance Roam (04/02/09)

• 04-02-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Im taking my housemates and their corp on a roam into 0.0 tonight if anyone else is interested.
    We'll be using eve voice, mic not required. All frigate or destroyer hulls since the corp im bringing are just new. Fit some form of ew if you can otherwise we'll probably diaf.
    Meet in Amarr at around 20:00 eve time. Probably wont get to leave until around half due to overview setups and all.
    Update your clone if your coming, expect to die. I'll be ganging from 'irish' channel and 'invar-public' channel, everyone welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I should be able to come along for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gang leaving in about 10 mins time. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

How did it go?

Mantel wrote: »
    How did it go?

Providence ganked us, was quite funny I was the only person to lose my ships =/ And we killed a blackbird and almost got an ishtar before a falcon jammed everything and they all landed on us. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

r0ot always the first to die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

jaysonia wrote: »
    r0ot always the first to die.

Usually to gate guns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

Maddzy wrote: »
    Usually to gate guns

i remember those days loosing stuff to gate guns :(
    i'm thinking i should start playing and just hunt r0ot and kill him.

Maddzy wrote: »
    Usually to gate guns

Hey, I was in a rook an my connection dropped just as the gate guns aggroed me so feck off. :pac:

Advertisement