Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FlickR account upgrade

• 04-02-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Firstly let me apologise for posting this, but I couldn't find the answer in FlickR's 'help'.

MY Pro account is set to expire in the next few days so I went to upgrade to continue it. To do this you need to login, but all it does is keep returning me to the enter password page. Anyone seen this before ?

(and yes, I have checked my password is correct!)

Ta muchly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Did you go to this page?

http://www.flickr.com/account/order/

Works for me...

Dave OS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

oshead wrote: »
    Did you go to this page?

http://www.flickr.com/account/order/

Works for me...

Dave OS

Yeah, when I click 'OK, I'm ready to pay' it takes me to a password verify screen, I enter my password and click verify, it comes back to the password verify screen ad nauseum...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I just tried ordering a pro account on mine and it works fine. Maybe clear your cookies and cache and try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Unusual. You could try it with a different browser. Or.... clear your current browser cache.

Dave OS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Yeah clear cache and cookies should do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭TJM

Chances are you've blocked cookies from one of the many annoying different domains Flickr uses (flickr.com, yahoo.com, yimg.cmo etc.). Try turning on accept all cookies & retry.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

this is slightly off the topic
    but when i original signed up to the flickr pro account i was promised an extra 3 months membership yet when i view my account staus the extra three months have not been added.
    has anyone else had a similar experience ?

Advertisement