Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online sim free shops

• 04-02-2009 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Can these things be discussed? I'm leaning towards www.phonesonline.ie for my purchase, I don't see any huge differences in price (samsung omnia) with other shops. Plus they take debit card (don't have credit.c so I'd have to go borrowing one).

I've tried a few UK sites but the ones I found don't deliver sim free phones to Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Usually use www.expansys.ie myself, they have the phone for less on their site. Never had a problem with expansys either. I think the Omnia isn't locked to a network when purchased on voda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Cheers man, it is cheaper alright. It's a pity the website is so poorly put together. I was on that site before and didn't come across the sim free version. It took me ages to find it again today after finding it last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ScumLord wrote: »
    Cheers man, it is cheaper alright. It's a pity the website is so poorly put together. I was on that site before and didn't come across the sim free version. It took me ages to find it again today after finding it last night.
    There's a link in the sticky to a relevant thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

but if you get a phone from o2, metoer or vodaphone wont that be cheaper? Once you take into account the credit they give you?

Advertisement