Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes in cork

Options
  • 04-02-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

heh guys, thinking of taking up a dance class but not really sure where to start, there seems to be so many types these days. any recommendations out there. also wondering is there many places/bars/clubs that actually hold nights to let you practise you new moves????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katiekins

I've heard good things about the dance studio in Penrose Wharf. A friend of mine does two of the classes and thinks they're great. Bit out of my price range at 12.50 a pop though!

Here's the link: http://www.salsaireland.com/classes.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭fi1979

Check out Whazon for a great range of dance events. My husband and I do ballroom dancing, which is lovely. One thing that may impact on your decision is whether you need a partner or not. But definately go for it, great fun, excercise, and very sociable! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Hi ya,
    I do swing dance classes here in Cork and they're great fun. There's a real nice group of people doing them and i've made some great friends doing them.

You can check out www.swingdancecork.com for more info and there's actually a new 10 week course starting tonight for beginners! Hopefully this will be of help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

www.dancefusion.ie, hip hop fit and salsa fit classes

Advertisement