Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems Accessing Semester 1 Exam Results

• 04-02-2009 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hey just wondering is anyone else having major problems accessing their results today

its really starting to annoy me as i cant get mine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

It took ages to load for me, must be so many people logging on to view to results is causing the server to crash.. :(:(

Just wait awile is your best bet id say they should have the server fixed soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Luke Crowley

Ah yes, yet more CIT stupidity. Did no-one think that releasing exam results for the entire college at exactly the same time would cause a teeny bit of a problem? Idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Just got mine there :D:D
    only took about 3 hours, persevere ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Hen-Roc

" Your Web access has been disabled.

Please Email: results.queries@cit.ie
    for information about your account."

Sh*t!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Hen-Roc wrote: »
    " Your Web access has been disabled.

Please Email: results.queries@cit.ie
    for information about your account."

Sh*t!

Have you got your fees paid up to date?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

well i was there at 15.01 and logon into it at 16.14...wtf took me an hour to logon...

cant believe that the result is better than i thought.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I got the same crap about web access disabled and all of my fees are paid upto date so i dunno what the story is there. I'll go into the admissions office tomorrow and see what the story is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I was lucky. I logged on at 3.00 and mangaged to get in. Did'nt have to wait at all.

Advertisement