Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new dialysis unit?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

hi everyone,

i heard today that there is a new kidney dialysis unit opened off the dock road in limerick.....do any of ye know who runs this or have a number so i can contact them please

haven't been in town so not sure if there is a sign up , but i was told its opposite the sewerage plant on the dock road!

its so hard to get a slot in the regional for a relation of mine who has a home here but cant come over due to not being able to get dialysis...so this place we are hoping may accomodate people who want to visit and give say a month or 2 notice for a slot!

thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 douzer77

Hi there,
    its in the new private hospital on the Dock Rd, just beyond the last retail centre on the way out to Mungret. Its the first part of the hospital to open. Have no idea who or how to contact them (its deffo not the Beacon group as they are the ones meant to be building on the grounds of the Regional).
    There was an ad for recuitment on a billboard down on the site so there might be other numbers on that billboard.
    Best of luck, hope it works out for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

thanks douzer77 ,

it is opening next monday , i still do not have a number but i will call in next week...

thanks again

Advertisement