Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling alley for Collooney!

Options
  • 04-02-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Read in the Weekender that permission has been given for a bowling alley in Collooney....yay!:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

magnumlady wrote: »
    Read in the Weekender that permission has been given for a bowling alley in Collooney....yay!:D
    Thats great. I only have been bowling a handful of times but at least it gives people a choice of something to do particularly stuff for teenagers. :)
    Hope it wont be too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

To build or to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

we been a few times to the one in carrick, great fun. would safe 20 minutes drive!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Big_Mac wrote: »
    To build or to use?

For the public to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

It'd be good. We need something to do in Sligo, aside from whats already (not) here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Whilst the alley may have been given the planning go ahead, I don't think the project is going ahead in these difficult times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Culchie wrote: »
    Whilst the alley may have been given the planning go ahead, I don't think the project is going ahead in these difficult times.

I hope your wrong but your probaly right.

Advertisement