Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Comerford and John Greene acticle in the Kilkenny People

Options
  • 04-02-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Haven't read the article but the complete back page of this weeks Kilkenny People is devoted David Comerford and John Greene the gunsmith.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I don't think they publish an on-line version of the hard copy paper, any chance of a scan?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

They do:
    http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/

But I can't find the story in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I meant in the same way as the Times and Independent have a 'Today's Paper' link where you can browse the print edition on-line.

When is the print edition published, does anyone know?
    Perhaps some items only go live on the site after the publication of the next edition, if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

It's hard to scan the arcticle as it's the complete back page, not just a column, with 3 bigish photo's
    It's in all good newsagents today. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

cant get a copy ... Can some1 elaborate on it or even better scan and email me it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

Just use the Link.

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/sport/Shooter-David-and-gunsmith-John.4951258.jp

Great article , well done John Green and David Comerford, Badly needed good PR for our Sport.

Sikamick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Sikamick wrote: »
    Just use the Link.

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/sport/Shooter-David-and-gunsmith-John.4951258.jp

Great article , well done John Green and David Comerford, Badly needed good PR for our Sport.

Sikamick

Thanks Sikamick for putting that up it - a link to the article wasn't there on Wednesday when the paper was published.

Clive J ................from KK

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

clivej wrote: »
    Thanks Sikamick for putting that up it - a link to the article wasn't there on Wednesday when the paper was published.

Clive J ................from KK

Clivej, I phoned them and got them to put it up.

Sikamick

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Cheers Mick, that's a really good article. Enjoyed reading that.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

thnx for posting that, a great read..

• Advertisement
Advertisement