Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have anybody used www.liveinaustralia.com?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Need some advice of this folks. I am keeping my options open at this moment of time. One of them at this moment of time is working in the tourist industry in Australia. Problem is of course the visa. I have completed a interview process for www.liveinaustralia.com. After going through the process at the end I was advised to go further I wold have to pay $399AUD. It seems it could take 6 months. Is this normal with no guarantee of getting anywhere or is it just a pure money spinner for the company? Has anybody gone through the process and how did they find it or what are the best options available? I am just over 35 years old so a normal work visa is not an option for me. Cheers

Advertisement