Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD Industrial Design

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rockerstienbeft

sorry for the delayed response there, to answer your question yes, I did consider architecture. I did it for 4th year work experience and it seemed to be quite good but I preferred industrial design. For me, i enjoyed the idea of a much broader scope of career paths. In ID you can go from furniture design to product design to medical instrument/disability design and all in between. Although both architecture and industrial design call upon the same skills - spatial relations, practical creativity, design and modelmaking, etc - the wider scope of ID suited my personality more. That being said, it's really up to the individual's preference. : D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cushy101

FIRST YEAR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNERS ASSEMBLE! CUSHY-FORM OF IKEA FOLDABLE TABLE

...I have been waiting months to say that! If anybody is looking for accommodation I'm looking to fill one bed in a twin room about a minutes walk from the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Selohesra007

Hey cushy, congrats!!!, ill see ye there...How the leavin go? I'm glad its over.
    I might take ye up on the accomadation, how much is it?and where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cushy101

Hey cushy, congrats!!!, ill see ye there...How the leavin go? I'm glad its over.
    I might take ye up on the accomadation, how much is it?and where?

It went perfect man! Its a shame you only replied today as I think I have filled the spot! But there is a chance it may be still avalible! PM your details and when your coming up looking for accomedation give me a shout and we can meet up seen as we will spend the next 4 years together... and that leaving cert business is a joke 435 without half my books and literally zero study or homework done! The system is a joke!:D

Advertisement