Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fairey capstan winch for sale,land rover

• 04-02-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

im selling a fairey capstan winch currently fitted to a 110 landrover and in working order,im open to sensible offers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

any pics mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 726

hi,i should have them on there by the weekend,she"s lying over at a mates till then,regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

what kind of figure you hoping to get for it?

as much as poss! these are a serious bit of kit and quite rare,one went on ebay last year for just short of 700£,i dont expect it to make quite that price but am not going to give it away,what figure would you like to pay?

hi all, i managed to put an ad on the other day but now cant work out or see where or how to start a new ad,i am missing something??:eek:?? give us a clue ,cheers in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Advertisement