Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6120classic problem

• 04-02-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey guys

Having a problem with my 6120 if anyone has any suggestions. I updated the softwear about 2 weeks ago and it went crazy and wiped everything off the phone completely. So got it mended at the nokia place and that was fine.

So today, i got a yext message and it won't open, actually none of the message in my inbox will open!!!! So when i receive a text all i can do i see who its from and not read it - thankfully the listen button reads the messages aloud.

Anyone any ideas what causing this problem ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Chicky wrote: »
    Hey guys

Having a problem with my 6120 if anyone has any suggestions. I updated the softwear about 2 weeks ago and it went crazy and wiped everything off the phone completely. So got it mended at the nokia place and that was fine.

So today, i got a yext message and it won't open, actually none of the message in my inbox will open!!!! So when i receive a text all i can do i see who its from and not read it - thankfully the listen button reads the messages aloud.

Anyone any ideas what causing this problem ?

First off, when you upgrade the firmware, everything is lost on the phone, and you need to back it up beforehand.
    Secondly, as for the sms messaging problem, do you have the Nokia Conversations application installed? It is known to cause these kinds of problems.

Advertisement