Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIBERIAN HUSKIES In North Dublin?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭

Hey people.

Just wonderin would anyone know wer i could buy a husky?

Wat price do they usually be ...

Really want to try get one

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

I hope you have a the time for a 4 mile walk everyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

And a very secure garden, they are escape artists.

Contact ISDW on the board, she has a husky rescue. If you have any questions she's the woman to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Walkin is why i wnt to get a dog.

I go to the park practically every nite for a jog but since the christmas i hav been goin on me own.... need the company! :D

And also Huskies are my favourite dogs ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

Hi Iancar29, sorry about the sarcasm. Its just I have noticed these dogs are flavour of the month at the moment. There is a couple in my estate who have one in their apartment and the dog is three times the size he was when a pup. I am counting down the days til they get rid of him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

cheerspal wrote: »
    Hi Iancar29, sorry about the sarcasm. Its just I have noticed these dogs are flavour of the month at the moment. There is a couple in my estate who have one in their apartment and the dog is three times the size he was when a pup. I am counting down the days til they get rid of him :(

Make sure you give them my number when they're ready to dispose of the big monster and get a small fluffy thing istead:)

• Advertisement

Ì got my guy on the north side. But i dont think the breeder will be going for another litter anytime soon. They are alot of work but the walking is great. Although i was sick the other night and i just needed my bed. I had to get up and bring him out for an hour.
    He will just go mental if he doesnt get exercise .

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

hey op

you might be interested in this link seen it recently

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/60/34320860.html

Advertisement