Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best vacumn cleaner for picking up cat/dog hairs?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Exactly as the title says. Can anyone reccommend a good vacumn cleaner for picking up cat/dog(more so) hairs? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I've had a Miele "Cat & Dog" for years.

In fact all my appliances are Miele, and spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Agreed.
    Miele Cat and Dog is the best I've had, it really does pick up the hairs.
    Get the newest model of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I have the Dyson Animal. It's great for getting up all the pet hair and has a filter in it that supposed to trap and kill any germs/bacteria. I think it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

I have a VAX "G3 Pet" and I find it great for picking up the hairs. It was 99euro in the Argos sale. I was hoovering with a Dyson in a friends house the other day and didn't think it was half as good as my Vax. Just my 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

bnagrrl wrote: »
    I have the Dyson Animal. It's great for getting up all the pet hair and has a filter in it that supposed to trap and kill any germs/bacteria. I think it's great!

+1 have the same the stuff this Vac picks up is unreal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement