Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know how long Paddy Power Laser withdrawal takes?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

if i withdrew early moday morning (3AM) when should it hit my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Its 3-5 working days normally, so should be in tomorrow. Rarely goes to 4 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

3 working days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

really that long, mine normally take less than that 1/2 days max on another skin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

do they do withdrawals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

big_iain wrote: »
    do they do withdrawals?
    No. All their players are losing so they figured they'd cut costs by not implementing a withdrawal feature. In the case that some "donkey" gets lucky in a tournament or in case they accidently misclick, they offer table games to entertain them while the "withdrawal" "processes".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

if i withdrew early moday morning (3AM) when should it hit my account?

All PP withdrawals are done instantly. It takes the bank processing times of 2-5 working days depending on the payment method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭morrowa64

Paddy Power pay out instantly...its the bank that takes 4-5 days to process it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Same as lodging a cheque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Cheers for replies. Was asking for a friend ( unfortunately i dont have any withdrawals on the way to me at the moment)

Still has not arrived, guess its down to National Irish bank. I seem to remember never getting the money later then 3 days after when I was on GJP and with AIB but i guess banks have more important things to be worrying about these days

• Advertisement
Advertisement