Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for copy of Ultimate Conflict 2 on DVD

Options
  • 04-02-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Looking to get a copy of Ultimiate Conflict 2 DVD that was held in Newry last October . Would anyone be able to help me locate a copy.

Also looking to know if there is any Greko Roman Wrestling or any Wrestling club in Dublin/Wicklow area.

All help appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Looking to get a copy of Ultimiate Conflict 2 DVD that was held in Newry last October . Would anyone be able to help me locate a copy.

Also looking to know if there is any Greko Roman Wrestling or any Wrestling club in Dublin/Wicklow area.

All help appreciated

thanks

+1 i want one too
    is this Jimmy Courntney by the way:D:D
    im looking for a copy myself, they havent been released yet unfortunately...i fought on it and cant wait to see the real dvd copy rather the video that was done on my fone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

I think anyone at this event would love to see it again cause I think its the best run event around. And some of the fights were great. Brilliant event.

Advertisement