Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lig Dom

Options
  • 04-02-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The Launch of Lig Dom a book about Paidi Gromell, who passed away on the 8th February 2007 at the age of 16, he suffered from Cystic Fibrosis. His family and friends have put a book together with their memories of Paidi.

The book is on sale in Begleys pub in Bally David, west of Dingle on the 8th February 2009 at 8pm. The cost of the book is €15.00 and the money from the sale of the book is going towards charity, the three hospitals that looked after Paidi when he was sick, Tralee General, Tallaght Hospital and Crumlin Hospital.

If anyone would like to purchase a book or need further details please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Rach1978

Hi there, I'd like to purchase this book please. Do you know how I can do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Rachel25

Hi Where do you live we have the books on sale in certain shops in Kerry, Dublin and Meath?I can post a book to you if you are not in any of these places, we are also in the process of setting up a website with paypal but it wont be set up for a few days
    Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Rach1978

Hi Rachel, I live in Cavan but if the paypal website will be setup in a few days then I can just use that if it's more convenient for you. Just let me know when the site is up and running. Thanks

Hi again, my boyfriend is from cavan and we will be there Friday in Blacklion and they will be for sale in the Londis shop in Blacklion from Friday onwards.The paypal account should be set up by Monday hopefully
    Thanks again
    Rachel

Hi The website is now up and running and the book can be purchased from this site, www.ligdom.com

Thanks
    Rachel

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Have you posted the website/paypal etc on the Kerry GAA forum?

Hi its on the Kerry GAA forum under general board

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fuaireas inné i gCill Áirne é, iontach go bhfuil sé i nGaolaoinn na háite.

Bain taitneamh as an leabhar byhookorbycrook

Advertisement