Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Courses in North Dublin

• 05-02-2009 2:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Looked at the courses thread but seems to be out of date.
    Looking to do the PADI Scuba Diver Course and then hopefully progress to the Open Water course afterwards.

Anyone recommend anywhere ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

ocean divers ,or bettystown dive centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Ratsathome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

Ratsathome wrote: »

that s who i meant couldnt remember the name !doh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Yep Ocean Divers, have excellent instructors...

I think they do their pool sessions in the National Aquatic Centre near Blanch......

I'd just do the Openwater if i were you though it works out cheaper than doin the two courses back to back.

The open water is the Scuba diver with just some extra pool sessions and open water (not in the pool) dives.

If you don't feel like you would like to complete the openwater, you simply use what you have completed toward the scubadiver rating.

Any decent school should tell you that......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 riskydisco

Bettystown dude. They're very professional and friendly out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 spiderpig101

Depending on how you are in the water, I would probly recommend going straight to Open Water

Advertisement