Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AI Flask

• 05-02-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

i am looking for a AI flask+equipment that goes with it..either a 2nd hand one or new would do...
    what price would they be?
    when i do a websearch--i only get them in the USA...

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

ai stations/companies selling the straws though this was easy to work out:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

i have asked them!
    i currently use Progressive genetics....and have ai straws in storage with them..but i'd like to get ai straws from other ai stations,etc..for my own usage+storage! as i am a pedigree breeder...
    they are hard to come across,it seems..looking this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

wiggy123 wrote: »
    i have asked them!
    i currently use Progressive genetics....and have ai straws in storage with them..but i'd like to get ai straws from other ai stations,etc..for my own usage+storage! as i am a pedigree breeder...
    they are hard to come across,it seems..looking this year!

Dovea AI sell a full range of flasks and equipment.

Dovea Genetics Ltd.

Dovea, Thurles, Co. Tipperary

Tel: 0504-21755

Fax: 0504 - 22768

E Mail: info@dovea-genetics.ie

thanks for that info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

very surprised that pg dont do them

• Advertisement

Never thought of asking them--unsure they do sell them!
    was on to Bova--its €500 + €35,for the nitrogen..and what i was told-it needs to be renewed every year!

i was looking mayb for a 2nd hand 1--hard to come across...missed out on one last year(was in buy and sell)by an hr...farmer in question--only had it advertised-snapped up..at €150..bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

in the holstein friesian section of journal to day theres a company advertising ai courses and flasks

thanks whelan1....
    they hardly have a website?have they--as havn't purchased the jounral yet--will this evening! looked up the journal website--no sign there yet..thanks again

Advertisement