Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Dublin City Pubs Closed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Aye O'Sullivans gone - no great loss in my opinion, no doubt will reopen as something else in the next few months though, especially with the location!

Brgds
    Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Fido loves 7up

hussey wrote: »
    I heard good time charlies is gone too ... bloody recession

In Howth?

Isnt that gone about ten years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Zagloba on Parnell Street closed a few months back. Apparantly (according to the barman in my local), the lease ran out, and they didn't bother renewing. It was then opened up again as an 'Irish Pub', called The Sportsman Inn. That lasted about a month, and now that's closed too.

Shame about Zagloba, it was a decent boozer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Bump.
    Conways really? Is it to be levelled, that's a shame lovel little pub. Not too worried about Redz though. Should never have existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

It seems to be a nationwide thing at this stage. I've heard of lots of pubs closing in Dublin and this thread confirms it. Some pubs in Cork have also gone to the wall in the past week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Nash's is long gone. Some problems due to the rebuilding of the place nothing to do with the current economic situation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Bumped after nearly four years.Heard from a friend of mine during the week this will be the year for many a pub around Dublin to be closing.Any news anybody on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Please don't bump threads after 4 years, closed

Also, DO NOT, under any circumstances, speculate on the closure of businesses. Only post on closures if you have a link to back it up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement