Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone good at matlab who studies hydraulics?

Options
  • 05-02-2009 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Basically what I need is someone to do a basic water hammer event in matlab. Is anyone able, and willing, to do this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Why would anyone do this for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Or you could do your own goddamn assignments, and gtfo my forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Not just your forum - he's put the same question to UCC and TCD. (What, DIT can't do hydraulics?)

A quick look at Wikipedia tells me this is a question of solving Partial Derivative Equations (PDEs), and it gives the equations to solve. So, learn how to define and solve PDEs in MATLAB, and it's a doddle. :cool:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

True, but I can;t tell people to GTFO of those forums. I can with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Now is that an event of a hammer made of water, an event of a hammer for hammering water, a watery hammer event or....wow, I've completely lost of the meaning of the word hammer. I'm not even sure I'm spelling it right any more.

• Advertisement

Aaaand at this point the thread gets locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement