Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gervais Calls On Obama Support For Paris/Posh Exchange

Options
  • 05-02-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Source WENN/IMDB

Funnyman Ricky Gervais has asked new U.S. President Barack Obama to help him get Victoria Beckham back in Britain - in exchange for Paris Hilton. The comedian is concerned that Hilton is househunting near his London home, and has penned an open letter to Obama asking for a trade, and posted it on his website.
    Gervais explains Hilton is "out and about integrating herself with the Great British public,” and adds, "Mr. President. We are not stupid. This is clearly a retaliatory strike for Posh Spice (Beckham) moving to L.A. I know it, and you know it, so let’s cut the ‘it’s a free country’ nonsense and come to some agreement."
    The funnyman adds, "This is how it would work. We call them both and tell them that we’ve found a giant ‘paparazzi nest’ in New York... The thought of that many photographers in one place will be irresistible.
    "Once we get them there, while they are having their photos taken... we will swap their limos around. It’s fool proof.
    "Have your people call my people. They may have to call a few times as my people are useless to be honest."

You gotta love Ricky - :D

I'm sure this will be top of Obama to do list

Advertisement