Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crying Racist ends up in jail time

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

castie wrote: »

Any better proof of these signs, preferably a photograph but even a first hand account would be good.

The quote below that you linked to is wishywashy at best - its been brought to the attention of someone (arguably a vested interest) but he hasn't seen it himself, nor is he divulging the exact details of who, where or when it was seen. Leads me to think its probably rubbish.

Trade union official Michael Kilcoyne - also president of the Consumers Association of Ireland - said it had recently been brought to his attention that the 'No Irish' signs had appeared on a couple of Polish building sites where workers were being sought

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Belfast Telegraph and Irish Times have printed the same story, both without pics. I too would like to see these signs but for the moment it's hearsay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

That crying game does'nt pay , bet they're crying freeman now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

andrewh5 wrote: »
    Many of the crews of the slave ships were Irish and so were some plantation owners. We were in no way innocent.

There were Irish slaves alongside the blacks in the British caribbean.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

There were Irish slaves alongside the blacks in the British caribbean.

And thus, the british accidentally created the greatest race known to man, the black Irish!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

gmkgreaney wrote: »
    i didnt mention the word black, im on about the amount of foreign nationals up in court for stealing who are on rent allowance you will read it in the local papers every week, my point was that even though these PEOPLE get every sort of benifit going and still have to resort to stealing, there should be 1 strike and your out policy

How can you tell from the local papers whether or not someone is on rent allowance?

As for one strike and your out, yup, sounds good, but can we apply it to the Irish too? ... Oops Australia is closed to convicts these days, but I'm sure they've got space on Nauru.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Any better proof of these signs, preferably a photograph but even a first hand account would be good.

Any schmuck with photoshop can create such a photograph.

The real proof will be in the attitudes and actual hiring practices. Anyone know any Irish construction workers who've got jobs in Poland?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Too many people taking advantage of our soft border rules. We should be stern and deport the un-wanteds. That woman is a perfect example of an un-wanted.

Can you imagine if that bullsh*t happened in a proper western country?
    Ireland is afraid of being called racist. And because of that we're too soft on foreigners.

P.S. F*ck off PC brigade, half of my friends are foreigners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

JustMary wrote: »
    The real proof will be in the attitudes and actual hiring practices. Anyone know any Irish construction workers who've got jobs in Poland?
    Know any construction workers moving to Poland for work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Not many jobs going in Poland AFAIK. My 2 Polish housemates will be moving back to Poland in the summer and are sh*tting a brick at the prosect of trying to find work there. Its not like the whole influx to Ireland is gonna be reversed.

Advertisement